GREEN SEASON LAST-MINUTE BOOKING PROMOTION!
*50% off listed price for booking made 7 days or less in advance*
Same room offers except for free breakfast
Guests must prepay and price is non-refundable
Valid until September 30th, 2019
The Mekong Villa offers the opportunity to engage with the culture and arts of Laos, while still allowing space for ample quiet and relaxation. Enjoy leisure activities in the garden or try your hand at one of the weaving or natural dye classes. In-room massages and treatments are available upon request.
Feel at home, whether you are relaxing in the tranquility of your comfortable room, taking in a spectacular sunset on the Villa’s veranda, or exchanging greetings with our artisans and Ock Pop Tok team.
The Villa features four exquisite rooms with decor inspired by artisan communities in Laos. The Hmong, Katu, Hill Tribe, Tai Mouang and Tai Daeng room feature textiles handmade by artisans we work with through the Village Weaver Projects.
Each room offers:
- High-quality mattresses, pillows and linens
- En suite bathroom
- Free wifi is available in the room and throughout the property.
- Complimentary breakfast is included, only when booking directly on our website. Enjoy it on your patio or at the Café.
- 10% off all classes with 1 night stay. 20% off all classes with a 2 or more night stay.
- Free tuk tuk shuttle service to town between 8 am – 9pm
- Complimentary bicycles for use during your stay
- 24-hour, on-site staff available for assistance
- In-room massages and treatments available
How to find us
Located next to the Living Crafts Centre, the Villa is a 5 minute tuk tuk ride, 10 minute bicycle or 30 minute walk south of the town centre in Ban Saylom. Our free tuk tuk shuttle is available for pick up in both directions.
Take the main street out of town, past Joma cafe in the direction of Kuangsi waterfall. As you pass Phousi Market on your left and the T-Junction, look for our sign on the right hand side and go down the lane, right to the end where you will see our gates.
Book Now! Best deals guaranteed!
*Please note that from November 2018 to December 2019 the property next door to our Villa will be under construction. This is not our property. We are working with the owner of the property to ensure that noisy work does not happen before 8 am and after 6pm. We are sorry for any disruption this may cause.