Head of Marketing and Sales
Head of Sales & Marketing
This is a key role within the Ock Pop Tok organisation, as this role supports Retail, Production and Hospitality departments through storytelling, promotional materials, partnership development, events and product launches.
- Support and drive product sales in store and online
- Support and drive Living Crafts Centre sales; classes, cafes, villa
- Communicate and cultivate OPT’s story and brand proposition across all medium
- Actively engage and drive external relations
- Manage website, ecommerce platform, and social media nodes
- Manage and cultivate CRM initiatives
- Drive information sharing and data collection across departments.
- Oversee content creation.
- Support and drive tourism related business and traffic – both TA related and walk in.
- Follow and add to the marketing plan and budget.
- Analyse income streams and develop strategies that will assist in meeting goals
The ideal candidate would have:
- Knowledge and understanding of retail, tourism and or arts/crafts marketing
- Education to a degree level in a relevant subject
- 7 – 10 years relevant experience
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Retail marketing experience (ecommerce and bricks-and-mortar)
- Superior communication skills · Experience managing backend of websites
- Experience with Adobe Suite Design Programmes
- Firm grasp of retail KPIs
The Head of Sales & Marketing manages:
Retail Manager (who manages a team of 12+) and Assistant Retail Manager, plus a Marketing Team of 2 (Sales and Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Operations Associate).
- Able to excel and manage within challenging and changing environments
- Self starter who can thrive independently and collaborate within a team environment
- Mission alignment: We are a mission driven social enterprise that thrives on a shared passion and we will look for this in any potential applicant.
- Gifted with words and content creation: A passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate effectively and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Digital proficiency with knowledge of social media platforms and web design.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Head of Sales & Marketing will lead the strategic direction of sales and marketing for Ock Pop Tok by providing expert advice and achieving optimal returns on marketing investment.
Expected Start Date: June/July 2019
Contract: minimum 2 year
Salary: depend on experience
WHO WE ARE:
Ock Pop Tok is a Lao based social enterprise working primarily in the field of textiles, handicrafts and design. We are one of the founding members of the Lao Fair Trade Group and practice fair trade in all areas of our business operations. Ock Pop Tok is not an NGO nor supported by international organisations. We are a private business – but we do business in the best way possible.
Our mission is to elevate the profile of Lao artisans and Lao textiles, to increase economic opportunities and facilitate creative and educational collaboration in Laos and worldwide.
We have a dynamic working atmosphere and are constantly moving forward, together – so we can expand our business operations and explore new fields of interest.
HOW TO APPLY
Send 1 page cover letter (PDF) and CV (PDF)
To: Hilary Kilpatric firstname.lastname@example.org