Living Crafts Centre Manager
Job Vacancy – Living Crafts Centre Manger. All are welcome to apply.
Looking for a pilot for our Living Crafts Centre.
This is a key role within the Ock Pop Tok organisation. The Living Crafts Centre is where the Ock Pop Tok vision comes alive, the centre is an award winning sustainable tourism destination with cafe, classes, accomodation and free tours. The restaurants are located at 1. The LCC and 2. The Heritage Shop in Luang Prabang town.
General Responsibilities of LCC Manager:
- Manage day to day operations of the Living Crafts Centre and in town restaurant (CAFEs, VILLA, CLASSES, TOURS).
- Responsible for managing and providing excellent customer service across all teams under areas of supervision.
- Hire, train, and schedule all teams in accordance with company needs.
- Supervise and evaluate team performance.
- Implement programs to enhance guest service.
- Responsible for food and beverage inventory and schedule of maintenance of centre and villa.
- Oversee stock and supplies for class activities .
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and appearance of the Centre’s, guest areas gardens and entrance.
- Analyse income streams and work closely with Head of Sales & Marketing to develop strategies that will assist in meeting sales and income goals.
- Liaise with tour companies, hotels and other parties on the logistics for private bookings and events.
- Maintain and develop relationships with TAs, hotels and other parties.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience within the hospitality, food and beverage and or tourism industries.
- Education to a degree level in a relevant subject
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience managing multi-cultural teams
- Superior organisational skills.
- Experience managing costings.
- A passion for hospitality
- Knowledge of the tourism industry
- Able to excel and manage within challenging and changing environments
- Self starter who can thrive independently and collaborate within a team environment
- Deep understanding of the customer experience and commitment to high quality customer service.
- Mission alignment: We are a mission driven social enterprise that thrives on a shared passion and we will look for this in any potential applicant.
- Excels at working with people from diverse backgrounds.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the LCC Manager will lead the day to day operations of the Centre.
Expected Start Date: Mid September 2018 Contract: minimum 2 year
Salary: depend on experience
For further details see the full job description here.
How To Apply
Send 1 page cover letter (PDF) and CV (PDF)
To: Joanna Smith email@example.com